- Young Female Professionals aged between 21 and 35 years old
- Must have a bachelors degree or Masters Degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or Mathematics
- Able to commit to a program for 6 months.
Application submission documents:
- CV and degree/professional qualification certificate.
- Letter of employment/ self-employment (optional)
- Commitment fee (ZMW800) required upon acceptance to Mentorship program
- Personal statement on 3 criteria below;
- Why are you interested in the Mentorship program?
- What does the mantra ‘We rise by lifting others mean to you’
- If I were appointed Female Leader today, what is the one thing I’d change and why?