Mentorship and Career Guidance
What does the mentorship program at When Females Lead look like?
- Group mentorship experience with 8 structured Zoom virtual sessions with a set Leadership curriculum
- Individual one to one experience with Mentors from respective industries
- A meet and connect event with a diverse selection of inspirational leaders
- Leadership conversations with the Founder and Directors of When Females Lead
- A group visit to a Corporate organisation to learn about their business model
- A group visit for an interactive session at the residence of WFL Founder
- External targeted training with Global Leaders
- Young Female Professionals aged between 23 and 37 years old
- In employment or entrepreneurs
- Must have a bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Able to commit to the program for 3 months
WHEN FEMALES LEAD ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH MPHARMA ZAMBIA
Lusaka, Zambia – When Females Lead (“WFL”) has today announced a partnership with mPharma Zambia (“mPharma”), in which mPharma will facilitate the placement of young female professionals at mPharma in the WFL Innovate Her Mentorship Programme which seeks to improve capabilities and build confidence of female professionals in the STEM field and equip them with leadership skills to effectively contribute to their places of work, communities around them and economic development initiatives in Zambia and beyond. With this new partnership, mPharma has donated ZMW 10,000.00 to WFL to support activities targeted at enhancing female leadership in the STEM field and will on a rolling basis enroll female professionals from mPharma in the WFL Innovate Her Mentorship Programme, furthering the capacity and skills building for women in STEM in Zambia.
When Females Lead is a network that aims to build ambitious, confident women who are incredibly passionate about achieving excellent careers and becoming leaders in society. Through the Innovation and Technology pillar, WFL provides women working in STEM mentorship opportunities with leading professionals across various STEM and connected disciplines in partnership with Association for Black and Ethnic Minority Engineers (AFBE) from the United Kingdom. mPharma Zambia is a company that improves access to medicines by providing innovative
financing and inventory management solutions to hospitals, pharmacies and patients. Their innovative suite of business solutions provides doctors, patients and pharmacists access to a network of high-quality medicines at sustainable prices in underserved markets.
WHEN FEMALES HOSTS FIRST EVER PHYSICAL GRADUATION CEREMONY
Lusaka, Zambia, When Females Lead on the 1st of July hosted their first ever physical graduation ceremony for Cohort 5 of our MentorHer program under the Mentorship and Guidance Pillar. The graduation was held after the mentees completed an intense three months structured program that focuses on ensuring that mentees develop a clear understanding of their WHY, purpose, vision, and goal as well as establish networks and sustainable relationships with Industry Leaders and Peers.
When Females Lead believes that mentorship contributes to us achieving our goal of building ambitious, confident women who are incredibly passionate about achieving excellent careers and becoming leaders in society.